Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
What should you quit doing? As we move into a new year, I have found many of my clients planning to do more and add to an already busy schedule.
But I want to challenge you to think about what you should quit.
What should you quit doing?
- Relationships that are not productive
- Dating relationships
- Habits that you have formed that are destructive
- Activities that are not getting results
- Work activities
- Nighttime habits
- Social media
- Watching/Listening to the News
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my Company of One? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you like what you hear, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. I also love reading them and connecting with you. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Necessary Endings: The Employees, Businesses, and Relationships That All of Us Have to Give Up in Order to Move Forward
- Triggers: Creating Behavior That Lasts – Becoming the Person You Want to Be
- Get Clients Now! (TM): A 28-Day Marketing Program for Professionals, Consultants, and Coaches
- Five Signs That it’s Time to Quit Your Job
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.