Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Learn how to make $30k on the side. Think about it – $30,000 a year extra (that is $2500 per month) is not chump change, but many people have no idea how to make $30k on the side. But I coach people to do this all the time – and as you might guess – simple steps. Not easy – but simple.
Here’s how to make $30k on the side in 9 Steps (Podcast Outline)
- Identify what you love to do.
- Uncover fun ways to make money doing what you love.
- Discover who is doing it now.
- Learn from their experience.
- Who do you want to serve? Define your audience. Get crystal clear about the people or companies who need what you have to offer.
- Define what they want. Want is the KEY word here.
- Develop a product or service to fit their needs.
- Set a value-based price, so the product/service sells itself.
- Serve your customers and make your money.
These steps are simple (not easy).
- They require mastery
- Relentless commitment and
- An unshakable belief in you.
Schedule your FREE 45-minute discovery session with me.
- Choose a time on my calendar, and let’s create your roadmap to generate your first $30k and make a bigger impact.
Important Life Lessons Made Simple
Dales is great! He has a practical way of delivering his guidance in a simple to digest manner. His points are so relevant to the mundane business world we live in today. If you want to escape the routine and grow, listen to Dale!!
Subscribe & Review The Company of One in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my Company of One? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today, so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you like what you hear, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. I also love reading them and connecting with you. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.