It’s OK If You Don’t Want to Be an Entrepreneur. Really!
You see the message everywhere that you should quit your day job, take the risk, and make money.
You might be hearing statements like:
- You are busy making someone else rich.
- You are selling out.
- Entrepreneurs are modern heroes.
- Business owners make the big bucks.
- University Entrepreneurship programs are booming. Must be something – right?
Forget the lies and the hype – instead, learn to be a company of one – as an entrepreneur or an employee. Then you have all the choices in the world!
It’s OK If You Don’t Want to Be an Entrepreneur (Podcast Outline)
- The messages we hear about entrepreneurship.
- What is the truth?
- About earnings.
- About freedom.
- About being the CEO.
- About customers.
- About entrepreneurship programs at universities.
- Being a Company of One.
- Find the work you love doing.
- Serve others.
Subscribe & Review in iTunes
Are you subscribed to my Company of One? If you’re not, I encourage you to do that today so you don’t miss an episode. Click here to subscribe in iTunes!
If you like what you hear, I would be really grateful if you left me a review over on iTunes, too. Those reviews help other people find my podcast. I also love reading them and connecting with you. Just click here to review, select “Ratings and Reviews” and “Write a Review” and let me know what your favorite part of the podcast is. Thank you!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- Thou Shall Prosper: Ten Commandments for Making Money
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- Episode 119: Developing an Entrepreneurial Mindset
- Master of Engineering Management in Information Engineering and Management