Building a network is one thing, managing your contacts is quite another. With so many platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, email, etc) to keep up with, it is hard to reminder the last time I checked in with the key people in my network, much less what we said. But worse than that, I noticed that I would meet some great contact, and by the time I got back with them a year or more had past. The initial meeting and relationship had gone cold. Now I was working to rebuild the relationship. I was searching for some simple solution to keep up with it all. Then my mastermind group showed me Contactually.
Click to Listen
Contactually is a powerful tool that helps me do some of the things I continually teach others to do. (For example in Networking for Introverts)
- Develop key contacts that I want to grow and stay in touch with them.
- Find ways to periodically add value to the lives of those key contacts.
Managing Your Contacts by Keeping Contact
In this interview with Brian Pesin of Contactually we discuss key principles for networking success.
- The importance of systematizing your business
- What a CRM is and what it can do for you/your business
- A four step framework that professionals can use to stay relevant with the VIPs in their network.
A Look at Contactually
- Free Trial of Contactually
- Twitter for Contactually and Brian
- Contactually Facebook Page
- My Networking for Introverts course
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe to it on iTunes. To subscribe, go to iTunes and hit subscribe! You may have to click the button that says, “OPEN IN ITUNES.” You can also find Company of One on Stitcher.
If you have an idea for a podcast you would like to see or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Question: What challenges do you have managing your contacts? You can leave a comment by clicking here.