This is the rest of the story. A few weeks ago I posted about how Brian Rabon had chased and found his dream job and lifestyle in my post “Thank You for Changing my Life”
Click to listen
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Google Podcasts | RSS
Brian and I caught up (over Skype — with some tech details) to do a quick chat about the rest of his story. In this interview you will hear…
– Why he says “Don’t die in your cube.”
– How Brian awakened to his need to break away.
– How what he thought was his goal turned out to be a nightmare.
– How frustration came before he finally “got it” and made it happen.
– How he used the tools of IEM and the “How to Find Your Calling” (see below) exercise to make it happen.
– Why Brian believes the idea of “work-life balance” is a joke.
– Why his hobby of snow skiing caused him great depression while he worked in the cube.
– How he went from 3 days to 50+ days per year on the ski slopes.
Overall this is a great interview with a great friend. Brian’s words are nothing short of inspiring and motivating.
We all need a kick in the pants sometimes. This interview will deliver.
** The audio over Skype had some technical issues, mostly at the halfway point, but the content is still there! I would have re-done the interview but this was such good information from Brian that I wanted to go ahead and share it.
Be like Brian. Get started with your own free Ebook!
Want to find options to the day job? Sign up to receive my blog posts via e-mail and get a copy of my e-book on FINDING YOUR CALLING FREE.
If you have suggestions for a podcast you would like to hear or a question about an upcoming episode, e-mail me.
Also, if you enjoyed the show, please rate it on iTunes and write a brief review. That would help tremendously in getting the word out! Thanks.
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.